- Fill out the simple form to the right.
- Check your e-mail for a link to download your free NBAA Handbook.
- Learn everything you need to know about federal reimbursements for your airplane.
Start Recovering More Money from Your Airplane Now!
NBAA’s Reimbursement of Flight Expenses for Owner-Pilots Handbook shows you how to gain the maximum Federal reimbursement cost benefit from your airplane. Comprehensive and easy-to-use, this FREE NBAA Handbook is a one-stop guide to saving money and time.
- Single-Source Guide to Federal Reimbursement Regulations.
- Easy-To-Use, Accurate and Up-To-Date.
- Latest FAR Regulations and Guidelines for Commercial and Private Owner-Pilots.
- Sections Detailing Compensation, Reimbursement by Employer, Sharing of Flight Expenses, Charitable Flights and More.
- Quick-Reference Reimbursement Summary Table.
YES! Please Send Me NBAA’s FREE Handbook: Reimbursement of Flight Expenses for Owner-Pilots
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 10,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world’s largest civil aviation trade show.